Author Topic: Perth workshop tour  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Ross

• 62 Series Member
Perth workshop tour
« on: February 14, 2014, 12:06:41 PM »
Guys, quite a few "Perth" Cadillacs wont make it to Nationals in Busselton (distance, not drivable, still being restored etc) so a tour of three workshops is being made available before and after.  I think Dave B sent this out in the last LaCad but here it is again:

There will be an informal tour of 3 of the member’s workshops in Perth on Tuesday 8th April.  The tour starts at 10am in Carlisle and we’ll stop for lunch around midday finishing at 3:30pm.  A bus will be organised for the tour. On show will be 1930’s (including V-16’s) and 1950’s Cadillacs (including Eldorado’s) in various states of restoration. If sufficient interest, there may be a second tour on Monday 14th April. 

I believe there are some of you flying in on the Tuesday morning - we'll work around that. Also, the following Monday tour will start at 1pm (if there is interest), enough time to get to Perth following the Monday wrap up breakfast.

Best contact is either Warren Crawford or Tony Love or myself (azureblue53@bigpond.com).

I think that's it!  Ross.

Offline MY 59

• DeVille Member
Re: Perth workshop tour
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 08:23:45 PM »
I wont be making the nationals, ( I am sure my car can go the distance, just havent planned/organised it!) but would like to tag along on this tour.
will prob drive myself in my '59 and follow, and will have empty seats if the bus fills up :)
will give Tony a buzz during the week
'59 Sedan Deville
'67 ZA Ford Fairlane

Offline 76sedandeville

• 62 Series Member
Re: Perth workshop tour
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 08:20:09 PM »
I'd like to hop on the bus and take a look
Especially the 30's cars
Neil Clarke... Perth Western Australia