Author Topic: Hello from Toowoomba - new member  (Read 92 times)

Offline Imperial28

• 62 Series Member
  • I'm new here
  • My Name: Jeff
Hello from Toowoomba - new member
« on: May 16, 2019, 07:21:29 PM »
Hi everyone, just introducing myself, and my still ongoing restoration of my 1928 Cadillac 341A Imperial 7 passenger sedan.
I figure I'm about a year away yet, but can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Big things still needing to be done is paint, wiring, engine, upholstery.
A lot of work has been done of course, many parts made from scratch, and some bits still needing to be found. Perhaps there's a member out there with what I still need, and they no longer need them.
Main bits needed are: radiator, radiator shutter side panels, bakelite dash pieces for Advance/Retard and heat control, with levers, taillight stems, interior lights, running board lights.
thanks everyone.
Jeff

Online Bruce Reynolds

• Club Member
  • Brougham Member
Re: Hello from Toowoomba - new member
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 09:35:19 PM »
G'day Jeff,

Welcome to the world of Cadillac ownership.

Not much going on on this Message Board, but another source will be over in USA at the Cadillac & LaSalle Club Message Board.

http://forums.cadillaclasalleclub.org/

Bruce. :devil:
Bruce Reynolds, Lindisfarne, TASMANIA
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Offline vwjon

• 62 Series Member
  • I'm new here
  • My Name: jon
Re: Hello from Toowoomba - new member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 08:23:00 PM »
Welcome to forum. Be warned about internet security, none of these forums are secured and some even post personal details which isnt going to protect anyone!

Good luck with the resto check out rockauto, the may help with odds n sods, very good on later cars postage is good and fast!!