Author Topic: 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham for sale.  (Read 903 times)

Offline Ryan

• 62 Series Member
  • I'm new here
  • Mood: Positive
  • My Name: Ryan
1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham for sale.
« on: April 13, 2017, 09:24:17 PM »
I have a 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham that I'm offering for sale. It is glacier blue, with a black vinyl top, and blue leather interior. 5.7L TBI 350 V8 engine. Excellent condition throughout. 246,000km. The body is very straight and rust free, no dents, never been in an accident. Immaculate paint and top. Mostly excellent chrome work. It is mechanically excellent, runs like a swiss watch, and it is currently my daily driver. The only flaws include a piece of the plastic trim moulding on the right hand side of the bumper has broken off when a car in a carpark bumped into it and then prompty fled the scene, the plastic trim along the rear chrome bumper is missing, and the plastic rear quarter extenders behind the tail lights are cracked and one is taped up. It has 10 month old tires on it with around 25,000 km of wear. All in all won't take much to be perfect, and I want it go to a good home, that's why I'm only advertising it here.
The vehicle is in Cairns with me currently.
My number is 0438990098 but is it best to text me first as I get hammered with spam calls and telemarketers all day!
$28,000 ono.

Warm Regards,
Ryan.