Author Topic: Current status of Automotive Technologies  (Read 109 times)

Offline VMX453

• 62 Series Member
Current status of Automotive Technologies
« on: September 27, 2019, 04:28:27 PM »
Hi all,

I thought I should post and bring you up to date as to the current status of Automotive Technologies of Australia (based in Ballarat Vic.).
Following a number of changes within the industry and some unfortunate events (not the least being the loss of our excellent website) I came to the decision last year that it was no longer viable to run our business on a full time basis importing and distributing restoration parts for American produced vehicles now residing in Australia.
I've been working a regular day job since, and still operating the business part time after hours. I intend to continue operating this way into the future, but can no longer justify carrying the vast range of products that we have in the past. As a result of this, a lot of the more obscure items I have will not be replaced once sold. Please feel free to contact me (email is best arnold@automotivetech.com.au) and I can forward a list to you covering the parts I have in stock to suit your car/cars. Keep in mind that a lot of the items I have on the shelf were purchased some years ago and hence will probably be cheaper than importing them from the U.S.A. with today's prices, $AU conversion, and sometimes exorbitant shipping costs.
I'd like to also take this opportunity to thank all members of the Cadillac - LaSalle club who've supported us over the years. Rest assured that it hasn't gone unnoticed.
Best contact number for me going forward is the mobile 0409 174 398. Please be prepared to leave a message as I don't always have access to my phone during regular working hours.

Kind regards,
Arnold Millane
Automotive Technologies of Australia.
Arnold Millane
Automotive Technologies of Australia