Author Topic: CLC Website  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Rick

• Club Member
  • Eldorado Member
    • Cadillac LaSalle Club of Australia
CLC Website
« on: September 22, 2008, 02:23:21 PM »
G'day all,

Just to let you all know, I've recently volunteered to help Paul keep the website updated more regularly. Things that we'll be addressing primarily are keeping the run calendars updated, and also providing photos from previous runs. That means I'll be seeking more input from the regional clubs to submit their info for the website.

I'll also be asking regional committees to submit items for the News section. That could be anything from good yarns from a club outing, or important messages they want to get across to a wider audience.

At the moment Victoria and NSW are the biggest contributors to the site and it'll be great to eventually see more items from the other states as well. It'll be a great help for prospective members to learn more about the club.

Also if you've got any photos you want to see on the website, feel free to send them through, along with a description. However please limit photo sizes to less than 800x600 resolution.

Regards,
Rick Haslewood
NSW
Rick
Bligh Park, NSW
1960 Miller Meteor

Offline peter waite

• Club Member
  • Fleetwood Member
Re: CLC Website
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 04:39:26 PM »
Hi Rick,I am having trouble sending you a e-mail,could you e-mail me please with your address. thanks peter.
Peter  Sydney.
1960 conv 6267

Offline Rick

• Club Member
  • Eldorado Member
    • Cadillac LaSalle Club of Australia
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 05:00:02 PM »
rick.haslewood@optusnet.com.au

or

rickth81@hotmail.com

Rick
Bligh Park, NSW
1960 Miller Meteor

Offline Bruce Reynolds

• Club Member
  • Brougham Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 01:01:24 PM »
Congratulations on taking up the challenging task to assist on keeping everything in order.

Bruce.
Bruce Reynolds, Lindisfarne, TASMANIA
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Offline Shorty64cad

• Fleetwood Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 08:36:08 AM »
Hi Rick,

Good on you mate for stepping up to the plate to help out.  It's people like you that help make this club a great club.  The more we spread the work load around means the less stress that any one individual has to put up with, (in theory!) and that's a good thing.

It is also timely to recognise the huge amount of work that Paul put in to establishing the new web page and maintaining it.  Thanks very much Paul. 

Cheers,

Greg.
1969 Eldorado.
The Basin, Victoria.